Tuesday 9 February 2010

What's it all about?

Today, 09-02-2010, I have done something that I have never done before.

Q: So, how do I feel?
A: I have been feeling rather nervous, blank, as flat as a pancake, worried, scared, full of anxiety, numb, uncertain, unfocussed, disorganised, jangled, neurotic. Ah.. what's new? In addition, I feel excited, enthusiastic, creative, inventive, and thoughtful in between the afore-mentioned sensations. I have been experiencing interrupted sleep patterns, an inability to concentrate and any form of escapism becomes inviting. Dreams have the potential to become reality. A sense of failure or success may be imminent. I need a glass of wine or something stronger and I am making cakes as a source for comfort. All of that and more .... , .... , etc.
Q: What's it all about?
A: Ssshh ...(I whisper) I'm not yet telling!

No comments: