Tuesday 27 January 2009

Flight or Fright Do you like travelling?

Dear Readers,

Perhaps many of you love travelling, as do I do, though I don't make a priority of it for a number of excuses. However, on a misty, moisty morning when I am slow to arise and feeling in touch with hibernation I discover this amusing anecdote. My sympathies are with the writer. My one and only long tour flight to Sri Lanka some 10 years ago was also shameful. The digital camera is a wonderful tool for exposing unacceptable meals as well as much else! Come on Richard do something! Yes let's eat food from around the world - I love it - but the feast should be in the eyes before the stomach. My cookery teacher taught us that!!!!!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/4344890/Virgin-the-worlds-best-passenger-complaint-letter.html

Yours sincerely,

Sweetpea

No comments: