Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter

A day of reconciliation. 

A day to accept and acknowledge errors, failings, weaknesses and "to accept the things I cannot change" and "to have the courage to change the things I can" and "to have wisdom to know the difference".
 
Patience, time, appreciation, tolerance are required to make changes. 

Despite days, hours and parts of time, with difficult moments, there is strength to pick myself up, to try again and again, to be determined not to be beaten and to make the next step - pas a pas - to work at confronting struggles as they occur, one day at a time.

To forgive but not to forget.   
To remember.
To acknowledge what my dearest daughter told me,  
that the past is not the future.
To create change can be rewarding. 
Out of death, growth and life will come.





No comments: